The following terms and conditions are an agreement between Harrison McMillan Pty Ltd and The Client. This document sets out the general terms and conditions (“General T&C’s”) on which we will provide our services to you. The General T&C’s should be read in conjunction with the specific assignment documentation provided to you. Where there is an inconsistency between the General T&C’s and the specific assignment documentation, the terms of the specific assignment documentation will prevail. We will treat you as having accepted the terms of the General T&C’s and the specific assignment documentation if you continue to instruct us after receiving these documents. Additionally, the acceptance of candidate details, interviewing of a candidate or engagement of a candidate introduced by us, will amount to your acceptance of this agreement. Unless it is terminated earlier, the arrangement to provide our Services will terminate when we have completed providing the Services to you and you have paid our Fees.
1. Harrison McMillan Pricing for Recruitment Services
- The table below outlines Harrison McMillan’s Packages
Packages Longlist Source Shortlist Complete Hire multiple candidates • • • • 100% Candidate transparency • • • • Client briefing meeting • • • • Advertisement writing • – • • Assessment of applications • – • • Strategic sourcing / head hunting – • • • Longlist candidate matrix • • • • Recruitment templates – – • • Telephone screening • • • • Video interviews – – • • Candidate interviews – • • • Shortlist candidate matrix – – • • Shortlist of suitable candidates – • • • Book & schedule interviews – – - • Undertake reference checks – – - • Offer management – – - • Consulting • • • • Candidate management • • • • Advise unsuccessful candidates • • • • Post placement support – – - • Guaranteed outcome – – - • Role <$100,000 plus GST & disbursements $2,955.00 $4,925.00 $5,910.00 $7,880.00 Role $100,000 – $150,000 plus GST & disbursements $3,675.00 $6,125.00 $7,350.00 $9,800.00 Role >$150,000 plus GST & disbursements POA POA POA POA
- Harrison McMillan’s hourly consulting rate for services is based on the below table.
Position < $120,000 Position > $120,000 Account Executive Director $197 p/hour + GST $245 p/hour + GST $285 p/hour + GST $345 p/hour + GST
- Harrison McMillan packages and hourly rates do not include the cost of advertising and the below advertising rates will apply.
Seek: $347.00 plus GST
Linkedin: $250.00 plus GST
- Harrison McMillan reserves the right to charge further consulting fees for required services performed outside of set packages or in addition to the estimated timeframes outlined in proposal with permission from the client.
- Other fees and additional charges such as psychometric testing and background checking fees, if required, will be advised prior to undertaking, for the approval of The Client and charged as a disbursement.
- Harrison McMillan’s hourly rates and packages are subject to change when necessary. Harrison McMillan will endeavour wherever possible to notify the client of these changes in advance
2. Temporary Workers and Contractors
- Harrison McMillan are able to provide temporary and contract employees to The Client for an hourly rate excluding GST for contractor hours worked.
- The hours work will be invoiced to the client on a weekly basis and include the contractor pay rate, statutory charges, on-costs and supplier margin.
- The commencement of a project constitutes your acceptance of the hourly charge and all other charges and fees that are payable in accordance with this agreement.
- Individual contractors will be subject to individual client contracts and you understand and agree that we are required to comply with the relevant modern awards, enterprise agreement or any other industrial instrument and laws applying to Temporary or Contracted workers provided to you on projects.
- Contractors sourced and engaged by Harrison McMillan must be contracted through Harrison McMillan for the duration of the contract and subsequent contract engagements and not directly with The Client or through another service provider unless otherwise agreed.
- Contractors may be offered permanent employment by the client with no buy out fees owing to Harrison McMillan, provided the contractor has been engaged on the contract assignment for at least 6 weeks and 2 weeks’ notice is provided to Harrison McMillan before the transfer occurs. Failure to comply with this clause will be subject to a compensation fee of $2,500.00 plus GST.
3. Proactive Candidate Introductions
- If Harrison McMillan proactively introduces interested candidates to clients exclusive of the fee for service recruitment service, the client will be charged a flat fee equivalent to a sourcing package in line with the expected salary as outlined in the above table of packages.
Position < $120,000 Position > $120,000 – $150,000 Executive $7,880 + GST (flat fee) $9,800 + GST (flat fee) $15,000 + GST (flat fee)
- The progression of engaging with the introduced candidate constitutes the acceptance of the stated fees and charges.
- If a client engages a candidate proactively introduced by Harrison McMillan within 6 months of the introduction the stated fees and charges will also be payable.
- Our Guarantee terms and conditions apply.
4. Payment Terms
- All fees are strictly payable within seven working days of the invoice date.
- All fees payable under these terms of business are exclusive of GST.
- Invoice will be at key project milestones as set out in your client timeline at the start of the project.
- If invoices are not paid in a timely manner, then without prejudice to any other remedy we may charge you interest calculated daily and compounded monthly at 2% above the base rate of the ANZ Bank at the date of payment and the costs of recovery including legal costs on a full indemnity basis.
- The guarantee is only applicable to recruitment projects which are in excess of 40 billable hours for PAYG processes or if the Complete package has been selected.
- The guarantee involves Harrison McMillan performing recruitment services until an outcome is reached at the cost set out in the estimate. No refund will be provided.
- Recruitment projects below 40 billable hours are considered a “part process” and will not be covered by the Harrison McMillan guarantee.
- In order to be eligible for the guarantee, Clients must respond to Harrison McMillan’s communications including longlists and shortlists and provide post interview feedback within 3 business days. Non-compliance may result in our guarantee being invalid.
- The project must be on an exclusive basis. If a suitable candidate is sourced internally or via another agency the guarantee does not apply.
- If the client organisation decides to hold or not progress with the project due to changing business requirements the guarantee does not apply.
- Should there be a change of direction, change of scope or new concept that differs from the initial brief, or new requirements requested, additional fees will be payable according to time/materials involved and the guarantee may not apply.
6. Intellectual Property
- Unless we agree otherwise in advance, Harrison McMillan owns all Intellectual Property in any materials that we develop for you (including templates, policies and procedures). Such materials must not be provided to or used by any other party outside of your organisation without consent.
7. Limitation of Liability
- Harrison McMillan shall not be liable to you for:
- Any consequential or indirect loss, loss of business, loss of profits or loss of opportunity.
- The acts or omissions of candidates, contractors or consultants engaged by you through Harrison McMillan.
- Any alterations or additions to the Services made without the express approval of Harrison McMillan.
8. Additional Terms and Conditions
- Proposals/Estimations are estimates based on the original brief provided by the Client. Estimates are subject to change upon changes in the assignment or circumstances that may affect the assignment.
- “Resume Fact Checking” is an offering on all full process projects. If the client chooses not to proceed with resume fact checking Harrison McMillan will not be held liable for any misrepresentation in the candidates’ resume.
- Should there be a change of direction or new concept that differs from the initial brief, or new requirements requested, additional fees will be payable according to time/materials involved. Harrison McMillan will notify you immediately of this and additional estimate/s will be provided for approval before any additional work will commence.
- For the duration of our engagement, and for 12 months after its termination or completion, you will not offer employment, or procure a third party to offer employment to any employee of Harrison McMillan who has taken part in the performance of the Services, without our consent.
- If you offer employment to a Harrison McMillan employee, based on the consent and approval of Harrison McMillan, and if the employee accepts the offer, then you may be required to pay a recruitment fee to us. The recruitment fee will be calculated at 30% of the relevant employee’s gross annual salary package.
- The client accepts full responsibility for candidate selection.
Please sign the below to confirm your acceptance of Harrison McMillan General Terms and Conditions. I, the undersigned am an authorised representative of The Client and understand that by signing I agree to all terms and conditions contained herein.