The following terms and conditions are an agreement between Harrison McMillan Pty Ltd and The Client. This document sets out the general terms and conditions (“General T&C’s”) on which we will provide our services to you. The General T&C’s should be read in conjunction with the specific assignment documentation provided to you. Where there is an inconsistency between the General T&C’s and the specific assignment documentation, the terms of the specific assignment documentation will prevail. We will treat you as having accepted the terms of the General T&C’s and the specific assignment documentation if you continue to instruct us after receiving these documents. Additionally, the acceptance of candidate details, interviewing of a candidate or engagement of a candidate introduced by us, will amount to your acceptance of this agreement. Unless it is terminated earlier, the arrangement to provide our Services will terminate when we have completed providing the Services to you and you have paid our Fees.
1. Permanent Recruitment Services Hourly Rates and Service Level Agreement
Harrison McMillan’s hourly consulting rate for services is based on the below table:
|Position < $120,000||Position > $120,000||Account Executive||Director|
|$197 p/hour + GST||$245 p/hour + GST||$285 p/hour + GST||$345 p/hour + GST|
The table below outlines Harrison McMillan’s Service Level Agreement for Recruitment Services. Services to be provided will be agreed prior to the commencement of the assignment and provided under separate cover as an Estimate for The Client’s approval.
|Recruitment Process Task||Billable Time (hours) < $120,000||Billable Time (hours) > $120,000|
|Client briefing meeting (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
|Position description review||2:00||2:00|
|Assessment of a candidate application (per applicant)||0:05||0:07|
|Strategic sourcing/database sourcing (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
|Develop recruitment process templates||1:00||1:00|
|Telephone screen (per applicant)||0:30||0:30|
|Telephone interview (per applicant)||1:00||1:00|
|Video introduction assessment (per applicant)||0:15||0:15|
|In person interview with candidate (per applicant)||1:30||1:30|
|Shortlisting (per candidate)||0:15||0:15|
|Candidate interview feedback||0:15||0:15|
|Book and schedule interviews (per applicant)||0:15||0:15|
|Write interview questions||1:00||1:00|
|Attendance at 1st Interview (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
|Coordinate background checks (per applicant)||0:15||0:15|
|Coordinate psychometric/technical testing (per applicant)||0:30||0:30|
|Undertake reference checks (per reference)||0:30||0:45|
|Offer management (per candidate)||0:30||0:30|
|Verbally advise unsuccessful candidates (per applicant)||0:15||0:15|
|Panel report finalisation meeting (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
|Panel report writing (per applicant)||1:00||1:00|
|Consulting (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
|Candidate management (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
|Director Quality Assurance (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
|Administration (per hour)||1:00||1:00|
- Recruitment administration includes; posting advertisements on seek, candidate auto-response, creation of candidates excel matrix, booking candidates in for telephone interview and administration of the pre-recorded video interviews
- Candidate Management includes; taking candidate enquiries, keeping candidates informed on the process, providing job information to candidates, general candidate consulting
- Consulting includes discussion and analysis with clients, objective advice, provision of specialist expertise, strategy development and operation improvement services
- Harrison McMillan’s hourly rate does not include the cost of advertising and the below advertising rates will apply.
Seek: $297.00 plus GST
Linkedin: $250.00 plus GST
- Harrison McMillan reserves the right to charge additional consulting fees for services performed in addition to the agreed services with permission from the client
- Other fees and additional charges such as psychometric testing and background checking fees, if required, will be advised prior to undertaking, for your approval
- Harrison McMillan’s hourly rates are subject to change when necessary. Harrison McMillan will endeavour wherever possible to notify the client of these changes in advance
2. Payment Terms
- All fees are strictly payable within seven working days of the invoice date
- All fees payable under these terms of business are exclusive of GST
- Hours will be invoiced weekly
3. Intellectual Property
Unless we agree otherwise in advance, Harrison McMillan owns all Intellectual Property in any materials that we develop for you (including templates, policies and procedures). Such materials must not be provided to or used by any other party outside of your organisation without consent.
4. Limitation of Liability
Harrison McMillan shall not be liable to you for:-
- Any consequential or indirect loss, loss of business, loss of profits or loss of opportunity
- The acts or omissions of candidates, contractors or consultants engaged by you through Harrison McMillan
- Any alterations or additions to the Services made without the express approval of Harrison McMillan
5. Additional Terms and Conditions
- Proposals/Estimations are estimates based on the original brief provided by the Client. Estimates are subject to change upon changes in the assignment or circumstances that may affect the assignment.
- Should there be a change of direction or new concept that differs from the initial brief, or new requirements requested, additional fees will be payable according to time/materials involved. Harrison McMillan will notify you immediately of this and an additional estimate/s will be provided for approval before any additional work will commence.
- For the duration of our engagement, and for 12 months after its termination or completion, you will not offer employment, or procure a third party to offer employment to any employee of Harrison McMillan who has taken part in the performance of the Services, without our consent.
- If you offer employment to a Harrison McMillan employee, based on the consent and approval of Harrison McMillan, if the employee accepts the offer, then you may be required to pay a recruitment fee to us. The recruitment fee will be calculated at 30% of the relevant employee’s gross annual salary package.
- The client accepts full responsibility for candidate selection.