Accolade Wines are sourcing a fast paced and experienced Winery Shift Manager to work in the beautiful Berri Estates Winery.
About the Company:
Accolade Wines is the world’s leading provider of new world premium, commercial and value wines.
Selling wines to over 100 countries worldwide and with more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Asia, North America and South Africa to make some of the world’s best-known wines. Located in Berri, the winery estate is one of Australia’s largest wineries with the ability to process over 200,000 tonnes of grapes each year.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working alongside two experienced Winery Shift Managers; The Winery Shift Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination of winery activities over 24 / 7 operations.
To be successful in this role you will utilise your fast-paced mentality and strong attention to detail.
Each day will bring new and exciting challenges and the opportunity to work alongside some of South Australia’s most passionate wine makers.
The successful candidate will have previous leadership experience within a similar role and have a motivated, positive outlook.
- Responsible and accountable for all Cellar operations at the Berri Estates site
- To plan and coordinate the daily work program in conjunction with the Winemakers and Cellar Supervisor
- Maintain the safety, wellbeing and integrity of all people, property and products on the Berri site
- To take responsibility and accountability for the site after office hours
- Manage all cellar and bond employees relating to performance, time keeping, safety and other HR related activities
- Ensure all WHS standards including SOP’s and relevant procedures are being followed correctly
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role is essential
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Experience working with a 24/7 rotating roster
- Professional yet personable demeanor
- Self-motivated and proactive individual
- Ability to lead by example in a fast-paced production environment
- Winery / Cellar recognised certifications are highly desirable
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.