Make your mark in Adelaide, join an innovative team to have input into an exciting, newly created, digital team at RAA
About the Company
RAA is one of South Australia’s most trusted and respected organisations and has a proud history of over 110 years servicing the South Australian community. We provide a wide range of services and facilities for more than 660,000 members and employ over 850 people within South Australia. We pride ourselves in being a modern, innovative organisation that encourages diversity and collaboration in pursuit of serving our members better.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital and Integration Services, an exciting opportunity in Adelaide, has become available for an experienced Website Developer to develop, document and test website enhancements based on supplied specifications largely across a Sitecore platform. This is a rare opportunity to contribute to an innovative digital enhancement strategy and help improve customer digital experience across multiple channels.
- Develop & test changes as specified to a high quality in the agreed timeframe;
- Migrate changes and content between environments;
- Build effective working relationships and communicate with external stakeholders to enable the development and delivery of website changes & specifications;
- Assist the Project Manager to ensure issues, risks and enterprise decisions are identified, documented, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A tertiary qualification in IT and significant experience in web development environments (Skills include ASP .Net, C# HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, JSON);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively;
- The ability to solve complex problems and escalate when required;
- Experience in implementing testable software using best practices and design;
- Experience with Sitecore 8.x development will be highly regarded, but not essential.
If you are open to relocating to Adelaide and seeking an opportunity where you can further develop your skills in Sitecore, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.