As the Telecommunication and IT Technician you will be responsible for providing high level technical support including delivery and deployment of technical infrastructure solutions across multiple clients.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a professional business relationship with clients
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Track and route problems, requests and document resolutions
- Perform routine maintenance
- Inform management/ escalation point of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Other Ad-hoc onsite support that may arise
- Experience with hosted platforms and services
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking platforms
- Worked with Backup and replication technologies
- Strong experience with Exchange 2010 and above, Skype for Business – Successful Office 365 migrations
- Exposure to Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Proven experience with client relationship management with excellent written and verbal skills
Please note: This role is subject to a satisfactory Background Screening and National Criminal History Check. All applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
For more information please contact Vanessa Giles on 08 7071 7273.