- Full time permanent position to join an ambitious company on the rise
- Share your passion for client service, innovation & tech with a likeminded team
- Join a team of developers and designers changing the world of customer support
Work in a passionate team to develop intelligent virtual agents to enable customers to create engaging conversations to support millions of users
About the Company
Clevertar is an award-winning Australian company bringing intelligent virtual agents to sales and customer support. Their platform enables customers to create engaging conversations with chatbots that can support millions of users.
The Technical Implementation Officer reports to the Solutions Manager and is a key central point of contact for Clevertar’s clients and end users to provide technical advice and training to customer.
This position will be suited to the highly innovative, people-focused and technical-minded professional, who possess creativity and superior problem-solving skills.
- Provide technical advice and training to customers who utilise Clevertar’s CMS
- Work with Clevertar’s Subject Matter Experts to develop quality intelligent virtual agents with a focus on program logic, reliability, and user experience
- Implementation of IVA programs on Clevertar’s Content Management System
- Actively participate in and contribute to all aspects of user experience for their products
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with Software Engineers, Project Managers and clients
- Provide an excellent level of friendly customer service to all clients
- Gain a deep understanding of Clevertar and our business processes
- Provide timely support response and professional communication
- Take accountability and manage client expectations by providing high level communication
- Liaise with internal technical staff when technical issues need to be escalated
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in either IT, Teaching, Digital Media, or similar
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Technically oriented with an eye for detail
- An understanding of decision trees / expert systems or Natural Language understanding is highly advantageous
- A keen interest in digital solutions and user engagement
- Comfortable at multi-tasking with an innate ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively talk through technical issues to non-technical people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in a training/teaching environment
- The ability to apply your creativity and problem-solving skills to deliver real results for customers
Clevertar are passionate about the personal and professional career enhancement of their team. As such the successful candidates will be a driven individual who is motivated by customer support, innovation, continuous improvement and endless learning opportunities.
If you have the skills and attitude required for this role and are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career with a company that is a leader in its field, then we welcome your application.
For more information please contact Harrison McMillan on (08) 7071 7273.
Please note, to provide you exposure to our Virtual Agent and our user experience we use our virtual agents to assist us in our recruitment process.Apply for Job