Team Leader – South East
- Full time permanent opportunity available in the beautiful Limestone Coast
- Lead a team of passionate Support Workers
- Salary packaging benefits with training and development opportunities
Servicing the Mount Gambier region, the successful candidate will have experience in supporting people with disabilities and a team of support workers
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Regional Coordinator, the Team Leader will be responsible for a team of disability support workers to deliver quality/person centered/customer focused outcomes in line with client expectations.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage, develop and motivate staff fostering a positive workplace culture
- Ensure the successful operation and implementation of programs and effective administration of service budgets
- Participate in the implementation of frameworks to support therapeutic service delivery
- Ensure high quality services are being provided to our clients
- Identify the need for the design and development of behavioural support plans
- Be an advocate both internally and externally for people with a disability and their Carers
- Roster management ensuring services and support of the clients is maintained
- Participate in “On-Call” duties
- Assist with recruiting, induction and maintaining a workforce that meets client and organisation standards.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum equivalent to Cert IV in Disability, Community, Management, Social or Human Services, Tertiary qualifications in a related field are highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team in an Aged Care, Community Care or Nursing environment
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with complex behaviours
- Demonstrated strong leadership qualities and a passion to assist in the development of their peers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with employees at all levels
- Have possession or the ability to obtain a national police clearance and DSCI child related employment screening
For more information or a copy of the position description please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.