Opportunity for a proactive Recruiter with strong continuous improvement skills to enhance the recruitment process for this growing organisation
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
An ongoing, newly-created, full-time Internal Recruitment position has become available working for Adelaide’s most innovative IT consultancy, Chamonix. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving the efficiency of the recruitment function and being held accountable for proactively filling internal vacancies. This is a great opportunity for a well experienced Recruiter who would like to join a growing organisation and gain broader HR experience.
- Deliver quality end to end recruitment assignments for highly technical positions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively source and identify top talent in the IT market
- Ability to maintain a current talent pool of IT contractors and potential permanent employees
- Successfully manage marketing campaigns to attract new talent
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders with the ability to effectively prioritise and manage deadlines
- Design a structured recruitment methodology to obtain the best talent in the market
- Continuously improve the recruitment function to ensure the best possible candidate experience
- Support the State Manager with ad hoc HR duties as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience recruiting in the IT sector or for other highly technical positions is essential
- Professionally presented with the ability to act as a Brand Ambassador for Chamonix
- Influencing skills with the ability to negotiate and work with all levels of candidates
- Outstanding work ethic with the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments effectively
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- High degree of independence, maturity and initiative
- Proactive attitude with a solution focused mindset
- Highly organised individual with strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
Calling experience IT Recruiters with an interest in HR, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
For more information please contact Eleanor Ostrenga 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job