- Enhance your career and play an integral role as a Systems Engineer
- Work to automate processes to reduce workload across the services team
- Employer of choice who values the growth and well-being of their team
Make your mark in an organisation that truly values their employees and treats their clients like family. Be on the front line of emerging technology and customer satisfaction.
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 19 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Wellbeing Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
Based in Forestville, this is an opportunity to make a big impact working for a successful, market leading IT consultancy. Reporting to the Leadership team, this role offers significant variety where you will be client facing, working on overcoming issues, facilitate change and scheduling resources in available time slots. You will have a collaborative team of professionals to bounce ideas and escalate complex issues too.
To be successful, you will demonstrate outstanding customer service with a solution focused mindset. You will work closely with Subnet’s clients, partnering with them to overcome issues both on and offsite.
- Troubleshoot and solve Level 1, 2 and 3 technical faults via phone, email, remote login, or onsite.
- Act as an internal escalation point within the Managed Services business unit.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to clients by providing them with appropriate support response and friendly communication.
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of client infrastructure environments.
- Maintain the service level agreements (SLA’s) to meet project and ticket deadlines, escalating to other team members as necessary.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience taking Level 1 and 2 support calls from customers in proactive and reactive environments.
- Experience with ConnectWise Automate and other automation platforms is essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 and Windows Servers is highly desirable.
- Strong ability to quickly identify and diagnose issues logically in a short time frame with excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to take ownership of client issues.
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop your technical skills to enhance your career.
- MCSA or equivalent certifications desirable.
- Current driver’s license and some travel to client sites will be required.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference with a company who invests in their people, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Claire on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job