Managing the supply planning team to obtain effective and efficient schedules to optimise the strategic requirements of the business whilst delivering the most efficient and optimum plans.
Be solely responsible for the overall leadership and management of the ANZ Supply Planning function whilst also managing bulk wine and finished goods replenishment’s to ensure supply plans are met.
About the Person:
To be successful in this role, you will possess high quality leadership skills and experience with planning parameters whilst supporting business strategy. Leading a small team within an agile environment the ideal candidate will facilitate the reconciliation and reporting through the sales and operation supply review. Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure any constraints are identified and managed accordingly.
- Lead, inspire and manage the supply planning team
- Ensure that daily and weekly production schedules are in place in order to deliver the most efficient and optimal daily and weekly plans which achieve service, operational and business KPIs.
- Ensure the bulk wine and finished goods requirements are planned and managed
- Escalation, resolution and management of any imbalances in conjunction with key stakeholders through the Weekly Exceptions Review & Tactical S&OP process, and monthly supply review process. Maintain and validate the line planning
- Capacity planning for the ANZ network across finished goods, raw materials and wine
- Leadership, management, and responsibility for the ANZ based supply planning function
- Management of bulk wine and finished goods replenishment
- Liaison with 3rd party and internal wine suppliers & teams
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Demonstrated experience of manufacturing planning (S&OP, MRP-II & ERP) Ideally JDE and INFOR PA
- Highly computer literate, particularly Excel
- Planning / supply chain qualifications
- Relevant degree qualification is desirable, but not essential
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.