Drive improved sales opportunities via the strategic management of the Marketing, Events and Communications functions.
About the Company
Our client is a leading Construction, Fitout & Refurbishment business. With a proud history of focusing on clients, staff and quality product delivery, they have experienced continued growth and won numerous industry awards.
A rare opportunity now exists to lead the Marketing function and to work with key decision makers across the Group to ensure the business continues to hold a marketing leading position in the minds of its audiences.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic management of the Marketing, Events, and Communications functions. They will leverage their deep understanding of the relationship between Marketing and Sales in this B2B environment in order to find innovative ways of engaging with new and existing audiences to create new sales opportunities. They will utilise their expert stakeholder management skills to develop relationships and influence key stakeholders across the business. The highest level of professionalism and marketing expertise is expected.
- Develop Group and Divisional strategic marketing plans in consultation with key stakeholders and with an understanding of local markets
- Effectively manage the execution of marketing activities in line with agreed plan/strategy
- Allocate budgeted resources across key channels – Digital, social, events, sponsorship, PR, site, fundraising etc. to achieve desired ROI
- Clearly articulate and creatively present brand positioning across selected audiences
- Own brand guidelines – ensure collateral, including bid materials/capability statements, are industry leading and their application is consistent across the Group
- Leverage relationship networks and associations to create new unique client experiences and market opportunities for the business
- Engage with key clients and industry groups/forums
- Lead a small centralised team and leverage Divisional Marketing/Client Services staff
- Constantly challenge and innovate
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience in all marketing applications, including traditional and digital medias.
- Detailed understanding in Marketing strategy and execution, ideally B2B and Property.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar is highly desirable
- Being an innovative thinker and team player with great attention to detail.
- Experience in communications management and client engagement.
- Greatly knowledgeable in brand positioning.
For more information please contact Eleanor on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job