Support children, youth and young adults to reach their full potential every day
About the Company
Contribute to Novita’s purpose of enabling children, youth and young adults to discover and reach their potential every day. As an industry leader, providing innovative services that foster ability and inspire every child to achieve their best. All team members work by the ‘I CARE’ values of Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
As a Novita Therapist you will contribute to the planning and provision of a responsive client and family-centered service. You will assist children and young adults with a physical disability or developmental delay in a clinical or community setting.
- Involvement and encouragement of planning and provisions of a responsive client and family-centered approach
- Provide a comprehensive speech pathology service to children, youth and young adults living with a broad range of developmental delays and disabilities including physical disabilities, autism and acquired brain injury
- Manage a clinical caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of an appropriate management program
- Support and contribute to the development of NDIS plans
- Facilitate liaison and support between families, relevant professionals, community and education services
- Assist in preparing children for their next educational environment and provide support to other educators and families as needed
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to achieve outcomes for clients
- Be commitment to continuing your professional development
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- SPA Membership
- Certified Speech Pathology status
- Resilient by nature and creative when faced with barriers
- Proven experience working within the pediatric speech pathology field is highly regarded
- Possess a strong ethical compass
- DCSI clearance for Child Related Screening
- Ability to apply a range of clinical interventions
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients, families and medical providers
For more information please contact Roz Pontifex on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.