Contribute as a Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Psychologist in Whyalla.
About the Company
Contribute to Novita’s purpose of enabling children, youth and young adults to discover and reach their potential every day. As an industry leader, providing innovative services that foster ability and inspire every child to achieve their best. All team members work by the ‘I CARE’ values of Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
There are opportunities available for Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Psychologists in Whyalla. As a Novita Therapist you will contribute to the planning and provision of a responsive client and family-centered service. Assisting babies, children and young adults with a physical disability or developmental delay in a clinical or community setting, you will assist clients to reach their full potential and independence.
- Involvement and encouragement of planning and provisions of a responsive client and family-centered approach
- Manage a clinical caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of an appropriate management program
- Demonstrated ability to apply a range of clinical interventions
- Supporting and contributing to the development of NDIS plans, development & implementation
- Facilitating liaison and support between families, relevant professionals, community services and education settings
- Assisting in preparing children for their next educational environment and providing support to other educators and families as needed
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to get the best outcomes for your clients
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications for the relevant discipline essential – both experienced candidates and new graduates will be considered
- Relevant governing body registration or working towards it
- Have a strong ethical compass and cultivate credibility
- A commitment to the provision of quality care
- Relevant knowledge in the field of children’s development and disability
- Ability to evaluate and determine effectiveness interventions
- Possess Impeccable communication skills and rapport building
- Ability to form relationships with clients and their families
- DCSI clearances for Child-Related Employment Screening
- Resilient by nature and creative when faced with barriers
Novita is committed to continuing your professional development and will support you on your journey. If you are as committed as they are, submit your application now!
All employment offers are subject to pre-employment screening and mandatory training.
For more information please contact Roz Pontifex from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job