Seeking a professional and experienced Solution Architect to create exceptional architecture solutions in a variety of environments.
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Solution Architect will be responsible for designing end solutions across different systems as well as providing expert customer and consulting services. The successful candidate will ideally come from a generalist background having knowledge in software development, integration and infrastructure experience.
To be successful you will demonstrate the ability to develop solutions based on requirements and deliver the solution on time and on budget.
- Produce overall strategy & roadmaps for various clients and projects
- Provide excellent solutions and consulting services to clients
- Produce high level technical project documentation
- Facilitate continuous improvements and identify potential opportunities for value-add services
- Lead, influence and mentor team members
- Create and build trusted client relationships with manageable expectations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to interpret and inform the transition from current to future state architecture, particularly focusing on best practice modern integration architecture in a hybrid environment
- Capacity to engage with clients and interpret requirements into architecture solutions
- The ability to lead the analysis of new and existing architectures, and ensuring the future solution platform meets business requirements
- Strong communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations
- Understanding of integration of various technical platforms
- Knowledge and experience in architecture/design methodologies and tools
- Ability to extract information from various applications
- Outstanding communication skills with technical and non-technical professionals
- Calm and clear-thinking demeanour that works well under pressure
- Provide high level and detailed information and data architecture and data design services to clients across multiple industry sectors
- Preference for someone who can develop when required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly advantageous
If you are an experienced Solution Architect with drive and passion to excel in your career, then we encourage you to apply today!
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job