- Graduate, mid-level & team leadership roles
- Exciting & innovative projects
- Work with a wide range of technology stacks
- Be part of a team that deliver real impact in real time
Our client has multiple opportunities to work amongst great people on a variety of exciting and innovative projects. This is a great opportunity to work in teams that employ modern software engineering practices and technology stacks to create solutions that have a real impact, in real time.
Our client has a Defence and Space focus, helping to build cutting edge systems using technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IoT) and DevOps for their government and industry clients.
Work programs are currently expanding and opportunities exist for a number of Software Engineers to complement teams across a number of projects. These innovative projects are in early stages of research and development, with many opportunities for you to make a difference as you build new and important capability.
If you have the following attributes we’re interested in talking to you;
- You are passionate about software development,
- You enjoy solving technical challenges,
- You are a team player & can advocate for your ideas in a group,
- You love sharing their knowledge and mentoring others,
- You communicate effectively, both in person and on a page,
- You seek new skills and opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Australian Citizenship and eligibility for an AGSVA security clearance,
- A degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, or related discipline,
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented software design and development,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills,
- Demonstrated time management skills,
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Advantageous skills and experience:
We are seeking Software Engineers of various levels of experience from junior (graduate) through to highly experienced Team Leaders, across the following areas;
- Agile Software Development best-practices,
- Full-stack Web Application Development,
- DevOps, especially CI and CD,
- Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns,
- Secure development practices,
- Linux administration and application development,
- UI/UX design and development,
- Cloud-native technologies,
- Containerisation technologies and Container Orchestration Platforms,
- Modelling and Simulation,
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Visual Simulation tools,
- GPGPU programming (Nvidia CUDA and OpenCL),
- Graphics Programming (OpenGL / Vulkan / Direct X).
What we offer:
- Interesting and rewarding work,
- Supportive mentors and friendly, experienced team members,
- Flexible work arrangements and work-life balance,
- Support for your professional development,
- Relocation support if you live interstate,
- Competitive remuneration.
Taking the next step:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, then we are keen to hear from you.
For more information please contact Alex Clarke at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.