Great opportunity for a Software Engineer with experience in C++, who wants to work with a global leader.
About the Company
Oktal Sydac is a market leader in the simulation global rail and transportation sector. Its employees are dedicated to driving simulation activities, with in house capabilities in software development, 3D computer graphics, electrical and mechanical engineering and project management.
As an up and coming Software Developer you will have the opportunity to be actively involved in the design, development, and testing of real time software solutions as part of projects delivered globally. Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, the Software Developer will be working within a supportive and collaborative team. The position will give you exposure to a wide variety of areas including modern 3D gaming engines, simulation of railway safety systems, hardware interfacing and more!
To be successful the following skills, knowledge and experience is required:
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant qualification
- A working knowledge of modern C++ with STL/Boost highly regarded Experience working in a collaborative team-based environment to design, develop and modify software
- Working knowledge of OO design methodologies, Real Time systems and multithreaded or distributed systems application development would advantageous but not essential
- Experience with unit testing software is highly desirable
- Proactive approach to professional development including software innovation and technical application
- High attention to detail with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solution focused mindset
- A positive working attitude with a willingness to learn and grow your skill set
If you are looking for an opportunity to further develop your career working for an innovative global company, then we want to hear from you!
For more information please contact Roz Pontifex on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job