Service Engineer – Level 2
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 19 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Wellbeing Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
Based at the client site in the Riverland, this is a rare opportunity to reap the rewards of working with a successful, market leading IT consultancy but remain located in the Riverland. Reporting to the Services Leadership based in Adelaide, the role offers significant variety where you will be client facing, working on break fix technical Level 1 and Level 2 issues. You will have a collaborative team of professionals to bounce ideas and escalate complex issues too.
To be successful you will demonstrate outstanding customer service skills with a solution focused mindset.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients to troubleshoot and problem solve Level 1 and Level 2 technical faults to identify and diagnose issues logically either in person or by telephone, email or remote login.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to clients, by providing them with appropriate support response and friendly communication.
- Logging support calls in the internal system and assisting clients with a wide range of technological issues from Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 systems support.
- Participate in the implementation, administration, configuration, support and enhancement of client infrastructure environment.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working on a service desk, in a Systems Support role or similar position.
- Demonstrated experience taking Level 1 and Level 2 support calls from customers in proactive and reactive environments.
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, O365, Citrix, VMWare, VEEAM and CISCO/Fortinet Networking.
- Strong ability to quickly identify and diagnose issues logically in a short time frame with excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to take ownership of client issues.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to develop your technical skills to progress your professional career.
- Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix certifications desirable.
- Current driver’s license and some travel is essential.
- Ability to work autonomously and with proven troubleshooting skills.
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in the Riverland with a company who invests in their people, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Claire on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job