- Great opportunity to work for a well renowned South Australian company + great benefits
- Excellent opening to enhance your customer service and technical skills
- Be rewarded and recognised for your hard work in this customer focused role
Looking to showcase your front line support experience? This role is ideal for a client-focused IT professional with strong customer service skills.
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 14 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Well-being Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the purpose of this role is to be that front line support for Subnet external customers. The successful candidate will be providing fast and accurate responses for both planned and unplanned work. You will be client facing, working on break fix technical Level 1 and Level 2 issues. You will have a collaborative team of professionals to bounce ideas and escalate complex issues too.
In return for your dedication and passion, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and enhance your skills and knowledge with great career progression opportunities.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve level 1, 2, and 3 technical faults, via phone, email, chat, remote log-in or onsite.
- Ticket and calendar management, in accordance with SLA’s and the ITIL Framework.
- Provide proactive and reactive service documentation.
- Provide expert customer service to both internal and external customers, through appropriate level of support, personable communication and technical knowledge.
- Be involved in implementation, administration, configuration, documentation and support the enhancement of client infrastructure.
- Manage and support client requests within a timely manner and with excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working on a service desk, in a Systems Support role or similar position.
- Demonstrated experience taking Level 1 and Level 2 support calls from customers.
- Ability adhere to relevant standards, methods, tools and applications.
- Use a methodical, analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to take ownership of client issues.
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, is highly advantageous.
- A passion for client satisfaction and to succeed are a necessity for this role.
- Microsoft certifications or a tertiary qualification are desirable for this position.
- A current driver’s license is required.
If you want to work for an organisation that rewards your hard work with a great culture and great benefits, then this is the role for you.
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org