- Full time role, 3 month contract with views to 12 month extension
- Manage and motivate a small Service Desk team
- Adelaide CBD location. Start end of October or Early November.
Use your strong communication skills to lead and manage staff within an ITIL environment.
About the Role
- Shift times are 1900 – 0700 on a 4 day on, 4 day off rotting roster (includes public holidays)
- Manage incoming calls and emails whilst providing strong support for a small team.
- Provide leadership and support to team members in the triage and resolution of complex or major incidents.
- Provide high level service desk support for standard desktop applications.
- Effectively manage the escalation process.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven ability to lead a team, to develop effective communication.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience documenting procedures to improve response, installations and training.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- demonstrable experience working under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Significant experience planning and organising a busy work load work.
For more information please contact Kirby Crawford from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job