- 3 month contract with strong chance of extension – immediate start
- CBD location – opportunity to join a growing South Australian success story
- Level 1 & 2 Support
Our client is seeking experienced operators to hit the ground running. This 3-month contract has a strong possibility of extending or becoming permanent. You will be responsible for providing professional Level 1 or Level 2 (Depending on experience) technical onsite and remote customer support.
Key skills & experience:
- Provide 1st level support for all ICT hardware, software and network systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft office suite
- Experience managing multiple SOEs including desktop applications
- Experience with remote access and resolving issues
- Active Directory, citrix and MS Exchange experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Strong customer focus with a friendly demeanour and positive attitude
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills
This contract opportunity will enable you to work with a highly experienced close-knit team, who support each other to achieve outstanding customer service.
If you possess outstanding IT and customer services abilities, are highly ambitious, and have a drive to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?