- Seeking a customer-centric professional dedicated to delivering positive outcomes
- Excellent city fringe location, with onsite car parking and fantastic benefits
- Supportive team culture, positioned for growth, career progression opportunities
If you have strong customer service skills & enjoy the satisfaction of delivering a high-quality service to your clients, then this is the role for you!
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 14 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Well-being Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
Reporting into the Services Manager, the Service Delivery Manager’s main objective is to ensure that Subnet is delivering upon its service level agreements and providing extra added value to their customers. This is achieved by maintaining Service Level Agreements, profitability and renewal of managed services arrangements for Subnet customers while providing excellent customer service. You act as a conduit of communication between the client and the team, ensuring all technical issues and recommendations are on track and implemented accordingly.
- Act as quality control and the approval point for Service Agreements passing through the sales process and take ownership of on-boarding and delivering after commencement.
- Ensure that monthly proactive services works are delivered, and that regular service reports are generated and presented to the customer.
- Take ownership for ensuring that SLA’s are met, and regularly audit Services Agreements to perform true up/downs where necessary.
- Maintain regular (at least weekly) contact with the customer’s main point of contact, gathering feedback to maintain Subnet’s continual improvement focus.
- Mitigate Subnet’s risk by ensuring appropriate agreement scope, and that all technical recommendations are presented in a timely manner to the customer.
- Work with little or no direction in the best interest of Subnet, the customer, and the deliverable’s of the Services Agreement in place.
- Act as a mediator between the customer, sales teams and technical teams.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working within management or service delivery, in a Service Delivery Manager role or similar, within the ITIL framework is highly desirable.
- An understanding of the technical solutions being delivered is highly advantageous.
- A systematic and logical approach to problem solving and delivering customer outcomes.
- The ability to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives, with strong negotiation skills and ability to take ownership of issues.
- Strong communication skills to enable fluent communication both orally and in writing, with a focus to present technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional client management skills and professional presentation, particularly when visiting clients onsite.
- A current driver’s license is essential.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable for this position.
- Positive attitude, exceptional work ethic and the ability to work within a pressured environment.
- A passion for client satisfaction and an energetic and flexible approach to work.
If you enjoy taking accountability for your clients and providing first class customer service, then this is the role for you! Apply Today!
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job