Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A degree in Data Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or other similar discipline
- Previous experience in Software Engineering and Application Development
- Understanding of Data Driven and Analytics applications
- Applied knowledge in software/database development lifecycles
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and results in plain language.
- Understanding and experience with database and web application technologies.
- Be passionate and self-driven to learn and deliver solutions.
Please note a process to obtain a NV1 Defense Clearance will be a mandatory requirement for this role.
For more information please contact Claire Pennington on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.