- Ideal for an experienced Security Engineer with a customer-centric focus
- Manage and maintain customer environments and act as an escalation point
- Work for a company which values its employees and offers excellent benefits
Play an integral role in the security offerings for a great South Australian organisation, where your expertise and passion will be recognised!
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 18 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Well-being Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
The Senior Security Engineer will offer senior level support whilst working within a collaborative team with a focus on break fix technical issues of Subnet’s client base. To be successful, you will have a broad knowledge in various areas of IT, particularly focused on Subnet’s core offerings of, Networking, Wireless, and Firewalls.
You will work closely with Subnet’s clients, partnering with them to overcome issues both on and offsite from level 2 support through to level 4 consulting. If you are a solution focused, experienced Security Engineer and have great communication and customer service skills, then this is the role for you.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve Level 2 and Level 3 technical faults to identify and diagnose issues logically either by telephone, email remote login, or onsite
- Act as an internal escalation point within the Services business unit
- Proactively seek opportunities within the Subnet client base
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to clients, by providing them with appropriate support response and friendly communication
- Participate in the implementation, administration, configuration, support and enhancement of client infrastructure environment
- Maintain the service level agreements (SLA’s) to meet project and ticket deadlines, escalating to other team members as necessary
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working within a services integrator, in a Systems Support role or similar position.
- Demonstrated experience taking Level 1, 2 and 3 support calls from customers in proactive and reactive environments
- Experience working with Cisco Networking, Cisco Security, Cisco Telephony, Fortinet, Checkpoint.
- Industry certification such as CCNP in Networking, Security or Telephony, and Fortinet NSE4 is required.
- Superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management and the ability to take ownership of client issues
- Exceptional client management skills and professionally presented, particularly when visiting clients onsite
- A Passion for Client satisfaction and a positive can-do attitude are necessary
- Display positive qualities of a senior team member valuable to growing a larger team i.e. inspirational, motivational, forward thinker
- A current driver’s license is required
If you are an experienced Security Engineer with a passion for customer service & excellent communication skills, then we want to hear from you.
For more information, please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org