Join Flinders Port Holdings at a truly exciting time! Moving into their newly refurbished offices and delivering on rewarding and challenging projects benefiting South Australia.
About the Company:
Flinders Port Holdings is South Australia’s leading port services group, and owner of Flinders Ports, Flinders Logistics and Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal – the State’s only container operator. They also provide Hydrographic survey services through HydroSurvey Australia, a division of their ports business, Flinders Ports.
Looking for an employer who supports flexible work arrangements? Flinders Port Holdings are a diverse and flexible employer seeking a Senior Project Manager to ensure delivery of capital works associated with infrastructure.
Reporting to the Capital Delivery Manager, this role will suit an experienced Project Manager with a proven background, experience and skills in the planning and implementation of infrastructure and maintenance projects or programs of work.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic project manager who can manage multiple priorities and use your time management and organisational skills to coordinate a risk based approach to your projects or programs of work. Using your exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to deliver a clear message and drive the delivery of successful outcomes on schedule. If you would like to work in a diverse and challenging growing organisation across a variety of disciplines, this role could be the role you have been looking for!
- Responsible for the delivery of medium to high project and program outcomes as defined by the Capital Delivery Manager.
- Responsible for full project and program life cycle ownership.
- Manage delivery in conjunction with business support services and teams, ensuring compliance with the corporate framework and methodology for the delivery of project and program outcomes.
- Set realistic and practical goals for project /program delivery and develop appropriate plans for achieving these goals.
- Identify and work with all internal and external resources required to complete projects / programs successfully.
- Participate in establishing delivery methodology, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the department.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
- Successfully deliver in line with executed works contracts, including assistance with disputes, negotiation, arbitration as needed.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering or equivalent in an appropriate field of study
- Proven project and program management experience delivery from $1M to $20M
- Proven success in providing on-site leadership for projects and programs in delivery
- Experience in drafting and submission of budget delivery proposals, and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Demonstrated experience in working with asset and engineering sponsors
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), and Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage change.
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday with additional out of hours work required as necessary, however for the right candidate a job share opportunity will be considered.
All applications must be received by COB Tuesday 12 March 2019
Please ensure your Resume and Cover Letter, outlines your experience and qualifications.
A pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test) is required as part of the recruitment process, along with a National Police Check (issued within the past 6 months) is also required to progress your application.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Hayley Williger from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format if possible.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Flinders Port Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for vacant positions.
Apply for Job