Lead a specialised team using the latest technology & working on iconic projects to provide fully integrated construction documentation services.
About the Company
A leading provider of fully integrated, construction documentation services with offices in Sydney and Adelaide, are seeking a Senior Project Architect (Executive Architect) to join their growing team.
Reporting into Senior Management and working amongst a team of highly experienced professionals, you will bring your knowledge and expertise to deliver on complex large-scale diversified projects. You will exemplify outstanding professional service and have proven success in developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients.
Key skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the architectural aspects of design and production of construction documents and specifications.
- Extensive experience leading large-scale projects ($100M +) within scope of engagement
- Exceptional communication skills to engage with clients
- Demonstrated experience ensuring the highest level of quality and service is delivered to clients
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to effectively develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Detailed understanding of building construction processes and systems
- Strong and accurate technical and quality assurance checks throughout the documentation process
- Knowledge of OPEN BIM would be highly desirable
- Experience managing project teams and effectively allocating resources
- Deep understanding of the nature of contractual agreements with clients/ sub-consultants
- Comfortable with financial reporting and maintaining project budgets, timelines and scope
- An in-depth understanding of the BCA, Australian Standards and any other legislative requirements pertaining to the construction industry
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster a cohesive team environment
- Portray and have a genuine passion for architecture and design
This is an unrivalled opportunity to contribute to some of Australia’s largest and most exciting projects. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we encourage you to apply.
For more information please contact Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job