Lead a specialised team using the latest technology & working on iconic projects to provide fully integrated construction documentation services.
About the Company
A leading provider of fully integrated, construction documentation services with offices in Sydney and Adelaide, are seeking a Senior Project Director (Senior Executive Architect) and Project Director (Executive Architect) to join their growing team. With recent multiple million & billion dollar tenders won, they have a strong pipeline of exciting and high profile projects.
Reporting into senior management and working amongst a team of highly experienced professionals, you will bring your knowledge and expertise to deliver on complex large-scale diversified projects. You will exemplify outstanding professional service and have proven success in developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients.
Key skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Extensive experience leading large-scale projects ($100M +) within scope of engagement
- Demonstrated experience ensuring the highest level of quality and service is delivered to clients
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to effectively develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Detailed understanding of building construction processes and systems
- Knowledge of OPEN BIM would be highly desirable
- Experience managing project teams and effectively allocating resources
- Deep understanding of the nature of contractual agreements with clients/ sub-consultants
- Comfortable with financial reporting and maintaining project budgets, timelines and scope
- An in-depth understanding of the BCA, Australian Standards and any other legislative requirements pertaining to the construction industry
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster a cohesive team environment
This is an unrivalled opportunity to contribute to some of Australia’s largest and most exciting projects. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we encourage you to apply.
For more information please contact Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job