- Be part of market leading business investing in a best in class digital ecosystem
- Use cutting edge Microsoft tech in a greenfield opportunity
- Newly created 12-month fixed term contract, strong likelihood of extension
Seeking a hands-on Developer who is excited by using the latest Microsoft tools and technologies to develop a state of the art tech ecosystem.
About the Company
Discovery Parks are a true South Australian success story; currently Australia’s largest owner and operator of holiday and accommodation parks with a vision to become the best accommodation provider in Australia. Located in more than 60 of Australia’s most desired locations, they are focused on innovation, high quality service and offering our guests a “best in class” experience. Discovery Parks believe when people, places and processes are in balance they achieve happy people!
About the Role
This exciting and newly created position will be responsible for integrating with and creating API’s that fundamentally underpin both the digital and physical customer and staff experience for websites, apps, IoT devices and other channels. You will work within a highly motivated and results driven cross-functional team focused on delivering business outcomes through state of the art technology.
- Analyse, design and develop systems to fulfil documented requirements
- Perform technical design and work with the team to produce a forward technical roadmap
- Provide estimates during sprint planning / project planning and road-mapping sessions
- Review user stories, epics, business requirements and functional specifications from a technical feasibility perspective offering technical advice on solutions
- Write code (predominantly C#) that delivers the roadmap
- Work with external vendors and consultants to ensure crisp, real-time API integration
- Provide 3rd level support on code produced to ensure minimum downtime to any identified defects
- Support the Senior Project Manager and other members of the IT Management team in delivering a best in class ecosystem through providing the deliverables needed in the specific project methodology identified for each project
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
- Expert level knowledge in fundamental Computer Science concepts and algorithms
- Significant .NET framework and C# experience with Web API and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience integrating with multiple API’s over publish/subscribe middleware
- RESTful API development
- Web Services, SOAP and XML
- SQL Server design, development and administration
- Expertise with SCM tools such as GIT, and the use of project tools like JIRA
This is a rare opportunity to be part of historic transformation at Discovery Parks.
For further information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies.Apply for Job