- Drive positive change across RAA’s Digital and technology services
- Unique opportunity to join an established & respected South Australian company
- Pivotal leadership position, Mile End location & fantastic employee benefits!
Lead all aspects of delivering Digital technology services to RAA! Bring your market leading ideas to enhance RAA’s Digital strategy
About the Company
RAA is one of South Australia’s most trusted and respected organisations and has a proud history of over 110 years servicing the South Australian community. RAA provide a wide range of services and facilities for more than 690,000 members and employ over 850 people within South Australia. RAA pride themselves in being a modern, innovative organisation that encourages diversity and collaboration in pursuit of serving their members better.
Reporting to the General Manager, Information Services, this exciting opportunity has become available for a Digital Leader to support the RAA Group Digital strategy, channel and platform while establishing and developing agile capabilities to enable RAA Group change objectives.
- Lead the implementation of a long-term digital strategy and roadmap that complements the successful modernisation of digital services and delivery of RAA strategic priorities
- Provide leadership in the introduction and integration of leading edge and emerging digital technologies that will enhance business effectiveness
- Lead and evangelise the establishment of Lean Agile development and change practices in support of the Digital Channel and strategy
- Develop relationships with key Digital technology suppliers, progressively leveraging greater value, innovation and improved cost efficiency
- Provide clear direction, purpose and context for your team’s work and foster a collaborative working relationship between Information Services and all areas of RAA
- Ensure the effective delivery of complex digital projects within budget, time and resource allocation
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading Digital platform development and related core systems integration efforts
- Previous extensive experience in implementing and sustaining successful Agile development methodology, ideally in a Digital platform environment
- Prior experience in commercial, customer facing organisations with Digital channels
- Extensive knowledge related to the leadership of Digital Technology Services – web platform development (Sitecore knowledge highly desirable), software development frameworks (.Net), integration platforms (WSO2 highly desirable)
- A superior influencer with experience managing internal teams, leveraging external supplier partnerships and general resource & budgetary management
- Excellent team leadership and management skills, ensuring appropriate controls & processes while empowering and developing employees to achieve outcomes to fullest potential
- Excellent organisational skills, capacity to manage internal & external resources and budgets to deliver projects and organisational objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or relevant business disciplines is required
What RAA offer:
- Free RAA Premium Road Service & Home Security Monitoring
• Discounts on all RAA Products and Services
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities & Study Support Program
• Wellbeing Facilities and Corporate Health Insurance Plan
• Annual Bonus Incentive
• On-site Café
For more information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job