- Unique senior leadership position working on high profile, industry leading projects
- Join an organisation pushing the boundaries & experiencing significant growth
- 100% Australian operated, work on large scale diversified developments
Lead a specialised team using the latest technology working on iconic projects to provide fully integrated construction documentation services.
About the Company
WEBBER was established in 1996 and is a leading provider of fully integrated, construction documentation services. With offices in Adelaide and Sydney, WEBBER undertake major projects throughout Australia and are a 100% Australian based company. WEBBER’s extensive Building Information Modeling (BIM) experience combined with their stringent documentation standards enables them to provide the highest quality construction calibre models possible. With an in depth understanding of the intricacies of BIM and ability to make the most of the technology, they are renowned for providing clients with a sustainable competitive advantage.
Due to recent organisational growth and a strong pipeline of exciting projects, a senior leadership opportunity has become available working for WEBBER based in Sydney.
Reporting into senior management and working amongst a team of highly experienced professionals, you will bring your knowledge and expertise to ensure WEBBER delivers on their complex large-scale diversified projects. You will exemplify outstanding professional service and have proven success in developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients.
To be successful the skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for is stated below:
- Extensive experience leading large-scale projects ($100M +) within scope of engagement ensuring the highest level of quality and service is delivered to the client
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to effectively develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Detailed understanding of building construction processes and systems including, knowledge of OPEN BIM would be highly desirable
- Experience managing project teams and effectively allocating resources
- Deep understanding of the nature of contractual agreements with clients/ sub-consultants
- Comfortable with financial reporting and maintaining project budget, timelines and scope
- A deep understanding of the BCA, Australian Standards and any other legislative requirements pertaining to the construction industry
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster a cohesive team environment
This is an unrivalled opportunity to contribute to some of Australia’s largest and most exciting projects. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we encourage you to apply.
For more information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
To apply please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1505.