- Work with cutting edge technology on various interactive simulation projects
- Fantastic location in Adelaide CBD within a Global Organisation
- Exciting & challenging research and development projects
Join a global leader in simulation technology. Utilise your expertise to guide team members and influence design on all stages of the SDLC for exciting real time software!
About the Company
Oktal Sydac are the world leader in the development of simulation technology and engineering software for the global rail and transportation sector with employees based in Australia, France, India and the UK. Oktal Sydac have clients in many areas of the world including India, China, Europe and North America.
The position is based in Adelaide and its employees are dedicated to driving world class simulation activities, with in house capabilities in software development, 3D computer graphics, electrical and mechanical engineering and project management.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced C++ Engineer who has a strong skillset in C++ and OO design methodologies. You will be responsible for the high-level design, implementation and testing of software modules for software simulation development projects.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, you will also be responsible for the provision of support and guidance to mid-level and junior staff within your direct team and those who are based overseas. You will utilise your excellent communication skills to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders daily. Your strong problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to critically analyse the work of your peers, across the full software development lifecycle, will see you succeed in this position.
To be successful the following skills, knowledge and experience is required:
- Extensive experience working as a C++ Software Engineer
- Experience working in a collaborative team-based environment to design, develop and modify software
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/Computer Science of Software Engineering
- Knowledge of C++ Visual Studio 2017 development environment
- Working knowledge of multithreaded software design and implementation
- Knowledge of OO design methodologies, including use of UML
- Experience with 3D graphics highly desirable
- Experience system testing software highly advantageous
- Good working knowledge of SQL is attractive
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job