About the Company:
The City of Onkaparinga is South Australia’s largest metropolitan council and one of the state’s fastest growing areas. They are a high performing, responsive and innovative organisation that meets the communities’ needs and strives to achieve excellence in all areas. Their workforce of over 720 employees, work together to ensure Onkaparinga remains the best place in South Australia to live, work, visit, play and invest.
Reporting to the Project Lead and working with the ICT Reform Project team this opportunity will offer an experienced Senior BA the opportunity to be a key player in the delivery of a major ERP role out across the City of Onkaparinga.
This opportunity would suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual that enjoys thinking outside of the square to achieve project outcomes to support the ICT reform project.
- Perform detailed requirements analysis and document processes
- Evaluate and analyse business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Work with users to formulate and document business requirements
- Engage with and influence a wide range of stakeholders in order to overcome obstacles and deliver on project outcomes
- Track project scope, key project milestones, risk mitigation and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet project deliverables
- Work as a key point to keep the project moving and work across data migration work, early UAT and reporting
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive experience working as an IT or Technical Business Analyst
- Experience with Technology one (preferred)
- Experience in delivering a major ERP program
- Experience with facilitating training and the creation of associated resources
- Change management experience
- High level analytical skills coupled with time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing date for applications COB Wednesday 12th of June.
For more information please contact Hayley WIlliger on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job