Utilise your exceptional BIM & documentation skills in this landmark career opportunity to deliver nationally and internationally acclaimed projects.
A leading organisation with extensive Building Information Modeling (BIM) experience are seeking a Senior BIM Technician and BIM Technician to join their growing team. This leading organisation provides the highest quality construction calibre models possible and holds in depth understanding of the intricacies of BIM.
Two new opportunities have become available for senior and experienced BIM Technicians due to organisational growth through the onset of multiple large scale commercial projects ($200M+) and a strong pipeline of exciting projects.
Reporting into the Project Director and working amongst a team of highly sought after experienced professionals, you will be a high-end ArchiCAD or Revit user who has had hands-on experience working on complex large scale diversified projects.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated years of experience in a similar role and relevant tertiary degree or qualification
- Highly developed documentation background with experience in interpreting client requirements to produce architectural BIM documentation
- Detailed understanding of building construction processes and systems
- Highly knowledgeable of BIM with an excellent working knowledge and prior experience working with ArchiCAD (or Revit users who are open to making the transition to ArchiCAD)
- Previous working experience on complex large-scale commercial projects
- Prior exposure to complex projects that are compliance and deadline driven
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, to contribute your ideas and to learn from other professionals
- A recognisable passion for documentation and an exceptional eye for detail
- A desire to continuously learn and grow your career
- Ability to work autonomously
- A Registered Architect is desirable but not essential
This is an unrivalled opportunity to contribute to some of Australia’s largest and most exciting architectural developments. You will collaborate within a team of experienced professionals who will allow you the exposure and growth you need to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we encourage you to apply.
For more information please contact Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 70273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job