At the heart of Thnk Advisory is the team, who is centric to the success of the business and the delivery of valuable outcome-based solutions to their clients. Thnk’s supportive, inclusive and diverse business culture is nurtured by the team as a whole, with the understanding that it’s not the responsibility of one person but the collective group to ensure Thnk is a fulfilling and satisfying business to be a part of.
From a client perspective, Thnk Advisory provide strategic, evidence-based business advisory services to its clients in every stage of their business; from starting a business to growing the business through to transitioning onto the next phase. The Thnk team are not afraid of embracing change, in fact, they love change and are passionate about it. The team have truly embraced the world of cloud-based technology and understand the value it offers to their clients and how this forward-thinking approach creates additional value to their business and often additional time to spend doing more of what they love.
Reporting to the Executive Leadership Team, the Senior Accountant will be looked to as a senior member of the Accounting team to not only deliver services to their own clients but also act as a mentor and leader to those working around them. They will monitor both their own, and their team’s, performance and actively engage with their co-workers to lead by example and exemplify the core values of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will be a passionate, dynamic and committed accounting professional who can not only demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the analysis and implementation of accounting procedures, but also maintain a “continuous improvement” mindset.
- Compliance work for small to medium corporations, businesses and high net wealth individuals
- Preparing and reviewing tax effect accounting
- Finalising tax returns for consolidated groups
- Financial reporting
- Cashflow forecasting and budgets
- Monthly management accounts
- Ensuring clients are provided with timely responses and best in class service
- Assisting directors in advising clients on the effects of tax on individuals and business activities’ and providing strategies for asset protection and tax minimisation.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce/Accounting and CA/CPA status.
- Demonstrated experience as the Senior member of an Accounting team.
- Ability to plan and coordinate activities, prioritise, monitor and evaluate workflows.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections and provide advice of a business nature.
- Well-developed knowledge of financial and accounting software applications including Xero.
- You will possess well developed emotional intelligence with strong active listening skills
- You will value personal responsibility, accountability and operate with integrity
- You’re compassionate and genuinely care for others
- You enjoy celebrating the success of the team and those within it
What Thnk Advisory offer you:
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Hands on opportunity to drive and influence change within the business
- Mentoring, training and professional development outside of the traditional platforms
- Regular social activities including casual Fridays
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Annual flu vaccinations
If you are motivated and passionate Senior Accounting Professional who wants to take their career further within a growing organisation then we encourage you to apply today!
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.