Use your exceptional rostering abilities to schedule the allied health therapists for this growing Not for Profit organisation.
Our client prides themselves on delivering mobile allied health care services to improve the quality of life for clients. By partnering with clients and understanding all funding streams available our client is able to structure their services correctly, ensuring both the consumer and organisation have the most cost-effective plan in place.
Due to the recent growth our client is now seeking an experienced Therapy Coordinator to schedule up to 80 staff fortnightly.
- Liaising with therapists and clients in the provision of allied health services
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with therapists and clients
- Creating scheduling plans to meet client needs
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A professional and confident phone manner
- Strong experience using Excel
- A passion for helping others with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Be able to prioritise tasks whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Upbeat, empathetic and friendly nature
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in an environment where priorities can regularly change
- Experience in an allied setting is advantageous
- Current police clearance or willingness to obtain is essential
For more information please contact Mariah Gallomarino on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job