Be part of a small, but critical business unit supporting operational success across Chamonix. Great opportunity to further your career in Sales Support!
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Reporting through to the State Manager, the Sales Support Coordinator will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth day to day operational running of Chamonix. To be successful you will demonstrate excellent customer service skills, high attention to detail and a strong sales support capability.
- Diary management for the Senior Leadership Team including scheduling meetings and appointments
- First point of contact for calls and visitors – being the face of the business
- Provide secretarial support to all executive meetings including preparation of meeting reports
- General office coordination duties when required
- Process new sales leads and helping to manage opportunities in CRM
- Schedule internal/external meetings and coordinate the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Prepare quotes, process customer orders and generate meaningful sales reports
- End to end coordination of Tender responses
- Conduct weekly timesheet and account audits
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a sales support role coupled with administration experience
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft office suite, with advanced skills in Excel & Outlook
- Recognised training or related certification in Business would be viewed favourably
- Ability to remain calm in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Professional yet personable approach to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and a “can do” attitude
If you are looking for a role which offers variety and the opportunity to support a high performing team, then we want to hear from you!
For more information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job