Play a critical role in developing relationships with clients and ensuring sales activities are supported efficiently.
About the Company
With their head office located in Sydney, this national company is a multi-disciplinary building contractor with extensive expertise in fitout and refurbishment.
The National Client Services function now require support to maintain and enhance its strong relationships with their current and future network of clients.
Supporting a busy Sales Director this role will be providing one on one support to ensure the day to day operations for the division are running smoothly and effectively.
About the Person
You will be a confident and capable communicator who will demonstrate an understanding of how to manage customers, accompanied with a high level of attention to detail and stakeholder engagement skills. Critical to this role is an ability to work a very fast paced environment where no day is the same. You will also provide support and assist with administration workload, and business support projects across key accounts nationally.
The ideal candidate brings a positive mindset, being upbeat with a customer first focus. You will not be shy and will have the self-confidence to influence without authority. With proven ability to be quick, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, computer savvy, and detail oriented with strong written and verbal communications skills and have the ability to balance multiple priorities. Suited to someone with experience in a business development, account management or a client relationship role.
- Manage projects, events and functions as required, including organising venues, booking tickets for events or restaurants, catering, invitations and merchandise.
- Manage client services budgets and client expectations under the guidance of the Sales Director.
- Quality assurance including proof reading and ensuring that all work presented to clients meets their specifications and brand mandates
- Coordination of weekly meetings and relevant project reviews.
- Preparation of client documentation, correspondence, reports, business plans and presentations as required including capability statements, EOI’s, tenders and other key client collateral.
- General administrative tasks as required, including booking meetings, creating and distributing meeting agendas, attend meetings, taking meeting notes, following up key stakeholders for key actions
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to organise, prioritise activities and meet conflicting deadlines
- Strong leadership and objection handling skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
- Very detail oriented with strong listening, analytical, and organisational skills with an emphasis on problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong passion for customer service
- Ability to understand and apply contractual terms and conditions
- Must be motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with the team
- Demonstrated desire and passion to be part of a national business that actively engages with and supports our community.
For more information please contact Eleanor at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job