- Join this well known Not For Profit based in the city fringe
- Flexible part time role.
- Set working hours over a 2 week, 7 day rotating roster
- 8 week fixed contract with strong possibility of a permanent part time role after that.
Use your exceptional rostering abilities to schedule the allied health therapists for this home support services provider. Full training available.
Our client prides themselves on delivery of caring and understanding whilst providing timely and positive support solutions to the wider community. They are an established provider and well placed to provide a fun, stable and friendly working environment that focuses on service to clients rather than KPI’s.
Your role will Include
- Liaising with therapists and clients in the provision of allied health services
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with therapists and clients
- Creating scheduling plans to meet client needs
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A professional and confident phone manner
- Competency using computers with the ability to learn new systems
- A passion for helping others with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Be able to prioritise tasks whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Upbeat, empathetic and friendly nature
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in an environment where priorities can regularly change
- Experience in an allied setting is advantageous
- Current DCSI clearance or willingness to obtain is essential
If you have experience in rostering from any industry and are interested to make the move to the Not For Profit sector we encourage you to apply today!
For more information please contact Kirby Crawford on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job