About the Company:
Balance Home Services, established in 1968, is an ever-growing disability care organisation providing home-based services for adults and children with disability as an NDIS provider. Balance Home Services takes great pride in the services they provide for clients with or without disability, from birth through to end of life. Together with high-quality care services, they also provide domestic cleaning and gardening services.
Due to rapid growth of the organisation, Balance Home Services is seeking an experienced rostering/scheduling person to join the team, who has previously worked in a fast-paced working environment.
The successful applicant will have delegated authority for the day to day operational functions in accordance with the tasks and responsibilities of the position and other responsibilities as directed.
This position demands high attention to detail, a display of initiative and an ‘above and beyond’ approach to customer service to clients and fellow staff. You will demonstrate exceptional organisational ability and a strong knowledge and experience in the use of data bases and the Microsoft Office Suite.
You will need to be self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment with the support of your team members and other work colleagues.
A background in the disability or aged care sectors would be highly desirable.
- Supporting the Care Services Manager, Disability Care Coordinators and other members of the rostering team in supporting clients by allocating the relevant qualified and experienced staff specific to each client.
- Seeking clarification from the team if unsure
- Contributing to recruitment with advice, feedback and engaging with recruitment processes.
- Assisting with answering the phone when it is busy and during times of staff shortages or absences
- Update all information in the information system as it comes to hand.
- Assist with manning the emergency after hours phone outside of business hours
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- High level administrative, organisational and time management skills and experience
- An excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good understanding of databases
- Strong display of initiative and drive
- An understanding of the NDIS and the disability sector
- An understanding of the needs of adults and their families and children and their parents living with disability in the family and in the community
If you have the skills and experience required for this role and are looking for a challenging opportunity supporting a dynamic and friendly team, we encourage you to apply.
For more information please contact Alex Clarke on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.