- Multiple internal recruitment opportunities, 6 and 12-month contracts.
- Use your recruitment expertise on large-scale high-volume recruitment projects
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver and delight!
Opportunity to hone your recruitment skills working with a team filled with passionate and professional people!
Multiple opportunities exist for experienced Recruitment Specialists on 6- and 12-month contacts to deliver a variety of high volume and complex recruitment projects.
The Recruitment Specialists will be responsible for executing and delivering recruitment projects by providing end to end recruitment services including identifying and sourcing suitable candidates that fulfil stakeholder requirements. The highest level of professionalism and customer service is expected whilst operating within key project milestones.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in a recruitment role, either internal or agency.
- Experience delivering high-volume or complex recruitment projects across multi-stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end recruitment assignments.
- Demonstrated ability working with all levels of candidates.
- Strong communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations and time frames.
- Strong planning and implementation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong administration and data entry skills.
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is highly advantageous.
- Experience in Federal, State or Local Government will be looked upon favourably.
If you have a curious mind, initiative, and the ability to learn and embrace new technologies we encourage you to apply.
All expressions of interest will be received in confidence. For a confidential chat please contact Dani Cuff on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – please submit your details in Word formatApply for Job