Hone your recruitment skills working with a team and organisation filled with passionate and professional people!
About the Company
RAA is one of South Australia’s most trusted and respected organisations and has a proud history of over 115 years servicing the South Australian community. They provide a wide range of services and facilities for more than 730,000 members and employ over 930 people within South Australia.
Due to staff movement there is now an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join the Human Resources team to manage and deliver all aspects of the end to end recruitment and selection process for RAA across a wide variety of business units and functions.
You will have the opportunity to develop your management capability as you lead and mentor a small team of HR Support Officers. You will also be tasked with the first role of recruiting a Recruitment Support role for your team who will be a dedicated resource to assist with recruitment activity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a significant effect on the way RAA recruit and select their talent!
- End to end recruitment activities including identifying, attracting and securing top talent for current and future vacancies.
- Provide guidance and expertise on attraction and candidate search and sourcing strategies for the organisation
- Partner with Hiring Managers to strategise on recruitment needs and be their trusted advisor
- Lead and manage a team of 2 -3 supporting staff
- Assist the wider HR team with projects that effect talent acquisition and recruitment activities.
- Create strong relationships with management to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Create internal expressions of interest for existing vacancies and manage internal applications.
- Conduct recruitment training for management team
- Ensure all new employees are provided with correct contracts and compliance paperwork
- Coordinate and represent the business at careers and industry networking events
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in proactive sourcing and recruitment across a variety of roles
- Proven ability to manage recruitment assignments for search projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and SEEK Talent Search
- Strong process, organisation and time management skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and model professionalism
- Knowledge of best practice across candidate sourcing, search techniques and recruitment and selection processes
- Previous experience in a lead role or managing people will be highly regarded
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships across the business
- Excellent candidate management skills with a strong focus on quality customer service
Stand out benefits:
- Free RAA Premium Road Service and Home Security Monitoring
- Discounts on all RAA Products and Services
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities and Study Support Program
- Onsite Massage, Wellbeing Facilities and Corporate Health Insurance Plan
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- On-site Café
For more information or a copy of the position description please contact Eleanor Onorato on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job