- Join an award winning and innovative SA-based Recruitment Company
- High performing & passionate team with an empowering culture based in the CBD
- Multiple positions, permanent roles, good base salary and incentive program
Utilise your advanced recruitment experience, working across SA’s leading PSA Accounts in SA Gov, Local Gov, Defence, Utilities and large corporates.
About Harrison McMillan
Harrison McMillan is not your ‘traditional’ recruitment agency. We embrace “Recruitment 4.0” to build leading talent solutions, while using best of breed technology to streamline time consuming recruitment processes. We offer the full suite of Recruitment Services across our four core services lines: Executive Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment projects, Contracting Recruitment, HR/Outplacement Services.
About Our Culture
Harrison McMillan are an SA-owned and operated business who put people first. Our core values are Respect, Energy, Accountability, Communication and Trust. We love ideas and innovation and being a small business, we are easily able to trial new ideas and technologies. We work to both personal and team targets as collaboration is key to everything we do. Flexibility is important to us, so we do not work to set office hours and instead focus on agreed outcomes. All of our technology is cloud-based which means we can work from anywhere including the ability to work from home. We have a high performing culture where we love to celebrate success and reward excellence. We are a brand you can be proud off and a SA Success story winning multiple awards such as: Australia’s Best Small Recruitment Agency and Most Innovative Recruitment Agency at the Seek SARA Awards and consistently placing in the top 16 for SA fastest growing business.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director and being a core part of the HM team, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a range of end to end recruitment services to our clients.
- Providing exceptional recruitment expertise to a variety of stakeholders.
- Be an expert in strategic proactive candidate sourcing
- Champion candidate management
- Conduct candidate interviews and attend client panel interviews
- Manage and develop your client relationships across leading PSA client accounts within a key industry sectors such as; SA Government, Not for Profit, Defence and Education, Utilities, SME or Large Corporates.
- Maintain regular contact with key clients, including regular face-to-face, phone and email communication.
- Work closely with the resourcing team and take a proactive mentoring role
- Proven experience in a recruitment role, either internal or agency ideally within white collar professional recruitment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end recruitment assignments.
- Tech-savvy and highly computer-literate.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is highly advantageous.
- The ability to apply a structured recruitment methodology to any position independent of industry classification
- Experience recruiting IT professional is highly advantageous.
- Ability to engage with C level and senior executives.
- Driven and competitive person who is consistently striving to accomplish and exceed goals.
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality.
- Sound judgement and the ability to articulate client values and requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail to help guide your team to deliver successful outcomes
If you have a curious mind, ambitious and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity we encourage you to apply.
Please note – please submit your details in Word format only.Apply for Job