Seeking a fast paced and friendly receptionist to be the face and voice of this home care organisation.
About the Company
Balance Home Services (formerly Dial an Angel), established in 1967, provides home-based services such as disability care for adults and children, care for the elderly, as well as child care and domestic cleaning and gardening services.
Due to internal career advancement, Balance Home Services is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team. Reporting to the Managing Director you will have full accountability for the smooth day to day running of their receptionist desk.
With your positive and professional manner and presentation you will be the first point of contact for employee and client enquiries on the phone and face to face. Your day will be filled with a variety of duties which will ensure you are busy and engaged at all times.
This position demands your high attention to detail, a display of initiative and an ‘above and beyond’ approach to customer service. You will demonstrate exceptional organisational ability and a strong knowledge of technologies such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
A background in medical reception or health administration would be highly desired.
- Receive employee and client enquiries through phone and face to face encounters
- Data entry and update of new field staff details in the system
- Managing daily planner and notifications to relevant internal staff
- Provide administration support – stationery orders, data entry, mail
- Additional support to Coordinators
- General up keep of the front office
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Strong display of initiative and drive
- Seamless written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- High attention to detail
- Experience with databases and Microsoft Office
- Current driver’s license
If you have the skills and experience required for this role and are looking for a challenging opportunity supporting a close-knit team, we encourage you to apply.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?