Act as the overarching contact point and owner of Subnet project delivery. Be a part of this great SA success story, apply today!
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 18 years, providing services to over 300 customers across Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Wellbeing Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
As a Project Manager at Subnet you will be responsible for the delivery of projects, on time, on budget and aligned with customer expectations. You will be the first point of contact for Subnet clients regarding their ongoing projects, as well as being able to manage their expectations based on project deliverables.
To be successful in this role you will facilitate collaborative communication between stakeholders as well as be accountable for providing guidance to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will utilise your previous experience of understanding technical solutions and project management skills to provide first class outcomes to Subnet clients.
- Qualify and quantitate project timelines, budgets, and outcomes.
- Follow project methodologies in creating project plans, customer expectations, resource availability.
- Prepare and review documentation and provide regular updates on project and documentation.
- Review all finished projects for quality assurance and room for efficiencies in future projects.
- Mitigate project risk through efficient planning and effective communication of potential issues.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in scheduling and management in a Project Manager role will be looked upon favorably.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality ICT projects, on time and on budget.
- Knowledge and experience in organisational change and benefits management.
- Proven experience with Cloud migration Projects.
- High work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with other team members when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication with advanced influencing abilities.
- Ability to quickly take in new technical information and employ it in relevant situations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- PRINCE2 or PMBOK best practice methodology certification.
- Degree qualification in related field would be an advantage but not essential.
- A current Drivers License is essential.
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job