In the next coming months, a demand from our ICT clients will be increasing and we are taking expressions to meet this request.
- Deliver high profile, complex ICT projects in accordance with the customers framework and methodologies
- Satisfy all contractual requirements and general business activities associated with the project, ensuring project schedules are adhered to and project margins are achieved
- Assume responsibility in key areas such as scope creation, defining deliverables, resource management, financial management, project risk, time management and reporting
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders as well as the project teams
Able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role managing complex projects as a Project Manager in a technical environment across multi-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of technical and business projects
- An understanding of the software development life cycle, as well as experience working with a variety of project management principles and practices (highly advantageous)
- Demonstrated leadership, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Formal Project Management qualifications, tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience (highly desirable)
- Highly developed oral, written communication and presentation skills
If you are an experienced and passionate IT Project Manager who possesses a deep understanding of project management principles and practices we encourage you to apply today.
For more information please contact Mariah Gallomarino on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job