Our client is seeking a senior recruitment professional with significant experience in developing workforce solutions in large complex organisations to assist with an exciting transformation project.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess some, or all of the following skills and experience:-
- Volume based recruitment across a geographically diverse workforce including the use of both technology based applicant management and selection tools.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement skills
- Business partnering
- Workforce strategy implementation
- Proven experience in using project and change management methodologies for effective design, implementation, documentation and reporting on project outcomes.
- Experience planning, organising, directing and evaluating resource requirements and the development of plans to support organisational objectives.
- Proven experience providing high level technical, operational HR support and advice on a range of complex, critical or sensitive issues across a diverse and challenging work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse industrial matters relating to workforce management, identify risks and opportunities, and make recommendations for resolution.