About the Company
At Accolade Wines, our history runs deep, with a proud legacy that includes some of the first wineries to be established in Australia. This rich heritage has helped us build one of the world’s leading wine companies, with an award-winning portfolio that caters to every palate and occasion. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation and passion has ensured these names rank among the world’s most recognisable and loved brands.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this business-critical role will be responsible for the daily/weekly production activity, ensuring production is delivered on time and budget. Producing a high performing and efficient team by continuously challenging, innovating and improving their performance.
About the Person
Preferably with experience in the wine or FMCG beverage industries, you will be a collaborative team leader with a passion for continuous improvement. You will be inspirational and able to influence at all levels.
- Manage, report and analyse the production plan and budget each month.
- Achieve targets in personnel performance and efficiency.
- Provide outstanding leadership, develop departmental values, WHS in accordance with company values.
- Challenge, innovate and improve the department performance through a lean culture and continuous improvement operational philosophy whilst fostering a culture of solution-based thinking.
- Using a lean philosophy drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business.
- Facilitate and develop productive cross-functional working relationships in the business.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing certification of all Risk Management systems, including HACCP, BRC, ISO9000, ISO14000 and AS4801.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in FMCG
- 3 years’ leadership experience
- Lean 6 Sigma (desirable)
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Degree qualified in Business, Engineering or Food Technology is desirable
- Degree in Management or Leadership also desirable
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job