About the Company
Dr. Michelle Lodge is an Adelaide based Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. As a specialist in her field Dr. Lodge performs a wide variety of cases including, paediatrics, hand surgery and skin cancers with a special interest in breast reconstruction surgery.
As the Practice Manager you will be the sole Administrator for the practice, coordinating patient appointments and providing secretarial support to Dr. Lodge as required. This is an independent role that takes care of the day to day operations for the practice including reception duties, theatre bookings, patient quotations, ordering prostheses and other medical equipment, practice accounting and handling general patient enquiries. This is a permanent role (0.8 FTE) and is an opportunity to take your existing experience and use it to make the role your own and take responsibility for the daily operations of the practice.
About the Person
To be successful in this role you will be highly organised with a natural ability to prioritise and plan. With your previous experience in a medical or surgical practice you will bring your wealth of knowledge to this role, with proven ability to take responsibility, ensuring the practice runs smoothly and Dr. Lodge is supported adequately.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role where you have extensively used Genie software (essential)
- Experience using MYOB for reconciliations, BAS, Payroll and Superannuation (essential)
- Proven experience within a specialist practice at a senior level is required
- Sound knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficiency within the MS Office 10 Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel
- High level administration skills, a positive attitude and natural curiosity to ask the right questions
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and methodologies quickly
- Reliable and accountable
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- A good work ethic and attitude including the ability to work outside of normal office hours when required
If you are a dedicated and experienced Practice Manager seeking a role to make your own, please contact Nicole Metcalfe on 08 7071 7273 for more information or submit your resume via SEEK.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
All enquiries are to be directed to Nicole Metcalfe, Recruitment Partner at Harrison McMillan.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job