- Combine your superior development background with a focus on client engagement
- Work for a leader in the Microsoft Productivity space, and love where you work!
- Provide high end solutions to complex coding & development issues
Full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a rewarding salary! Based in Adelaide CBD, excellent career advancement opportunities.
Perfect for a highly experienced Microsoft enthusiast who loves to engage with corporate clients and problem solve complex and challenging technical issues. As the last point of technical escalation for premium and corporate clients, you will provide high level technical resolutions to Project and Portfolio Management solutions. Key technologies you will work with include but are not limited to; Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow), and SQL.
About the Person
To be successful in this role you will bring your passion for technology and Microsoft, to an environment that values hard work, enthusiasm and customer service to the highest degree. You will have expert communication and problem-solving skills, as well as a hardworking, logical and tenacious attitude.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Software Development leader in core technologies such as Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow), and SQL
- Proven experience in writing SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI Reports
- Demonstrated history supporting corporate client to solve challenge and complex technical issues related to SQL, Power apps and Power BI
- Client focused mind set, with proven experience in an applications or development support
- Passion and experience with the Microsoft cloud platform
- Ability to act as a communication bridge between the technical team and non-technical clients
- Proven ability to work in fast paced, proactive and reactive environments
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with enterprise clients is highly desirable
If you have passion for technology and customer service, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Joanne on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.