About the Company
EBL Disability Services have 12 locations across South Australia supporting individuals living with a disability, and their families, from childhood through to adulthood to lead fulfilled lives.
EBL was established by a loving group of parents that came together to support each other and help those with intellectual disabilities to live meaningful lives. EBL provides a range of supports including short stays, accommodation, transitional accommodation, assisted holidays, learning and lifestyle programs to those individuals and families living with a disability.
Due to the continued growth of EBL under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), EBL are seeking a Plan Management Officer to manage the funds for individuals and their families living with a disability.
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer; this role is suitable for an individual with a background in claims management or accounts in an Employment Services, healthcare or NDIS environment.
- Meeting with families and individuals living with a disability
- Negotiation and correspondence with external providers of support
- Assistance with accounts payable & receivable, including data entry and payment preparation for plan management
- Review and process regular reconciliations for all Balance Sheet accounts
- Reviewing the reconciliation of inter-entity bank accounts with balance confirmation
- Completion of the month-end financial reporting in a timely manner
- Invoicing and reconciliation of contracts, client fees and NDIS funds
- Preparing ad hoc reports as required by CFO
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to tactfully communicate difficult and sensitive information
- Relevant qualification in a related field is preferred
- Experience in NDIS and the disability sector will be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work autonomously and within a small team to ensure achievement of goals
- An empathetic individual with a friendly and approachable personality
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant finance policies/procedures
- Capability to maintain strict confidentiality concerning financial, client and employee information
- Meet deadlines and work within the time constraints of financial cycles
- A resilient character who enjoys working in a role that makes a genuine difference
For more information please contact Hayley or Melita on 08 7071 7273
Only applications including a cover letter and addressing the key selection criteria will be considered for this role.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.