Sourcing passionate physiotherapists who deliver a range of services to a designated caseload of Novita Health clients.
About the Company
Contribute to Novita’s purpose of enabling children, youth and young adults to discover and reach their potential every day. As an industry leader, providing innovative services that foster ability and inspire every child to achieve their best. All team members work by the ‘I CARE’ values of Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Reporting through to the Site Manager and working with a close knit and highly skilled team, the successful candidate will provide a range of physiotherapy services to a designated caseload of Novita clients.
To be successful in this role you will display the ability to provide a professional standard of care including hands-on therapy and advice on the management of a broad range of musculo-skeletal conditions.
Novita is looking for a client focused individual that enjoys building strong rapport and trust with their clients and their families. The role will involve integrating physiotherapy services with other services to support a multidisciplinary approach.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Graduate qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant field highly desirable
- Registration with the appropriate profession board (AHPRA)Proven experience in developing, applying and modifying intervention plans to meet the needs of individual clients
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport with clients and their families
- Demonstrate a strong ethical compass and align to the values of Novita Health
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills including competency in relevant computing requirements
- Current DCSI clearance for Child-Related Employment Screening is essential
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to working for an industry leader that creates positive impact on children, youth and young adults please apply now!
All employment offers are subject to pre-employment screening and mandatory training.
For more information please contact Hayley Williger from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job