Sourcing a passionate and family orientated physiotherapist that delivers a range of services to an allocated caseload of Novita clients.
About the Company
Contribute to Novita’s purpose of enabling children, youth and young adults to discover and reach their potential every day. As an industry leader, providing innovative services that foster ability and inspire every child to achieve their best. All team members work by the ‘I CARE’ values of Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Reporting through to the Site Manager, Operations and working with a close knit and highly skilled team, the successful candidate will provide a range of physiotherapy services to an allocated caseload of Novita customers and their families. To be successful in this role you will display the ability to provide a professional standard of care including hands-on therapy and advice on the management of a broad range of musculo-skeletal conditions.
Novita is looking for a caring and client focused individual that enjoys building strong rapport and trust with their clients and family members. The role will involve integrating physiotherapy services with other Novita services to support a multidisciplinary approach.
This role will be offered on a 2 day per week basis, with a preference for Saturday mornings and flexibility with the other required day.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Graduate / Postgraduate qualifications in Physiotherapy (AHPRA)
- Proven experience in in developing, applying and modifying intervention plans to meet the needs of individual clients
- Experience with Hydrotherapy & Pilates are essential
- Experience with women’s health and dry needling are preferred
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport with clients and their families
- Demonstrate a strong ethical compass and align to the values of Novita
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills including competency in relevant computing requirements
- Current DCSI clearance for Child-Related Employment Screening is essential
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to work with a known industry leader that supports younger people in our community, apply now.
All employment offers are subject to pre-employment screening and mandatory training.
For more information please contact Hayley Williger from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.