About the Company
Originally established as Rehabilitation Performance Health in 1986, Novita Health has a long-standing reputation for providing best practice care and rehabilitation for spinal problems including headache management, neck and upper body problems and low back pain, women’s health, arthritis, motor vehicle and work-related injuries
Reporting through to the Site Manager, Operations and working with a close knit and highly skilled team, the successful candidate will provide a range of physiotherapy services to a designated caseload of clients. To be successful in this role you will display the ability to provide a professional standard of care including hands-on therapy and advice on the management of a broad range of musculo-skeletal conditions.
Novita Health is looking for a client focused individual that enjoys building strong rapport and trust with their clients. The role will involve integrating physiotherapy services with other services to support a multidisciplinary approach.
This role will be offered on a permanent part time basis with 24 hours per week, Saturday mornings and flexibility surrounding other days and hours.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Graduate / Postgraduate qualifications in Physiotherapy (AHPRA)
- Proven experience in developing, applying and modifying intervention plans to meet the needs of individual clients
- Experience with Hydrotherapy & Pilates essential
- Experience with women’s health and dry needling preferred
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport with clients and their families
- Demonstrate a strong ethical compass and align to the values of Novita Health
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills including competency in relevant computing requirements
- Current DCSI clearance for Child-Related Employment Screening is essential
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to work with a known industry leader that provides best practice care and rehabilitation apply now.
All employment offers are subject to pre-employment screening and mandatory training.
For more information please contact Hayley Williger from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job