18-month fixed term contract for a highly experienced HR Professional to drive a significant transformation project involving people, process and technology.
Inspiration leads to innovation. But innovation is more than just a buzzword at Flinders. As society enters an era of disruptive change and remarkable technological innovation, Flinders are well prepared at the technological forefront of this unpredictable and exciting future.
Flinders is currently undertaking a large transformation project to significantly change how People and Culture services are delivered and are now seeking a People and Culture Representative to assist with the implementation and roll out of the new Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and drive process change and best practice. The People and Culture Project Lead will be a key stakeholder, responsible for the outcomes that are to be delivered in the project, under the direction of the Director People and Culture.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will have experience in a complete end to end system transformation project and have expert understanding of HR processes with the ability to anticipate the customers’ needs. If successful you will have a creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details whilst maintaining the ‘big picture’ view.
- Manage HR data, workflows, processes and accountabilities within the project
- Actively engage with the business and technology teams to reach agreed outcomes
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Define and communicate the vision and business objectives for the project with stakeholders across the organisation, including customers and Business Managers
- Oversee product development stages, ensuring alignment with the vision, strategy and setting of product priorities
- Active promotion of trust, close co-operation and transparency between the business and technical teams
- Identify change impacts for employees and P&C staff and work with the organisational change team to ensure these impacts are managed
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in human resources management
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated experience working within the Agile Project Management Framework
- Ability to expertly communicate and extract opinions from stakeholders
- Expert strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills
- Strong written communication and highly developed oral presentation skills
For more information please contact Eleanor on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job